1. Copyright of Site Content. Unless otherwise indicated all site content is the property of HPAF and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of HPAF. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way.
2. Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of HPAF, and HPAF has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
3. Disclaimer. HPAF strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but HPAF assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. HPAF specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
4. Emails and Confidentiality. HPAF will treat emails sent via this website as confidential to the extent required by law. However, any feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to HPAF concerning the site itself become the property of HPAF.
5. No Warranties Regarding this Site. HPAF provides and maintains this site on an AS AVAILABLE basis. HPAF makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, HPAF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HPAF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM HPAF ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT HPAF WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. HPAF IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. THE INTENT OF HPAF TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
7. Venue for Legal Action. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site or any subsequent relationship with HPAF, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the County or District Court of Boulder County, Colorado, or if federal jurisdiction is mandatory, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado in Denver.
8. You agree that the maintenance of this site by HPAF does not constitute the transaction of business in any state other than Colorado.
12. Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of HPAF.